How to Make Money as a kid online ? My story

How to Make Money as a kid online ? My story about making money online started years ago, about 2011. I’ve had a dream – to make money since I was a kid, to help my parents and hopefully, have a better life. Everything started one day when I’ve found that you can actually make money as a kid online. I started my research about this and planned my attack. Finally, after some time I took action and bought a domain name. Read on if you want to find out what i learned and find some easy ways to make money as a kid.

Can you make money as a kid ?

The answer is YES, you can make money as a kid. But, of course, is not as easy as you think. It involves efficiently use your time and managing your computer sitting hours. Don’t expect to make huge amounts of money online but YES, there are some big names on YouTube who actually make millions online. There are many ways to make money online a kid, one of the most popular is YouTube Videos + Adsense (or in my case Amazon or other affiliate programs). It is super simple but takes time – just read this article about how kids make money online; this will give you a glimpse on how much they actually earn.

Read more about how to make money as a kid.

Join the conversation

We have 4 commenting systems, yes FOUR, and the template still loads very fast and without errors in the JS console. By default, all are enabled. You can replace Blogger with Google comments or you can disable Blogger/Google and use Facebook or Disqus. Your choice! ....and this message ? You can set it in Google Dashboard.

PopDown Box - Reload if you want to see it again !

Empty title is disabled, 0 is for every pageload and any number for setting cookies